Saturday, May 29, 2010

ThunderCougarFalconBird Fund Buys and Amended Rules

The new Thundercougarfalconbird Fund continues to acquire the first asset of Seaspan (SSW) which I explained in previous post. SSW is going to be a gradual accumulation until I feel I decide the risk outweighs the return. I'm looking to buy twice the amount of SSW than I do other spots. One reason is that I feel it has plenty of growth left in the stock price. Another is it pays a hive dividend distributing most profit not used to expand or run the business. I'm also allocating an amount toward my Roth fund.

I'm in the process of vetting new stocks for my next purchases. I'm currently looking to add another small cap but and finding one mega oil company to look tempting.

One final note on my portfolio candidates. I've stated that I base most my selection for my personal portfolio on newsletters I subscribe to. With the Thundercougarfalconbird Fund, I want to limit my exposure to those picks on my scorecard. I plan on using no more than four per year in the Thundercougarfalcon Fund's performance. Other stock ideas that I get from newsletters that are not official recommendations will be counted. The newsletters only introduce watch list stock with minimal research. Due to the research I'd put in, I feel I can rightly include these stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment