Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Starting From Scratch

Greetings all from Monkeyland.

I'm starting my portfolio over. A few years ago, I sold off all my holdings to buy a house. That was fantastic decision as I later sold the house for a sizable gain.

I've decided that now is the time to restart my investment portfolio.

You have to start from somewhere, so today I begin by assembling my watch list.

I signed up to receive an email from Daily Trade Alert. I try to scan it and read for ideas.

A while back, I talked to a coworker about the cannabis industry as a growth play. Lo and Behold, an article with seven cannabis stocks popped up on Daily Trade Alert recently.

The link is These 7 Cannabis Stocks Are Legal Monopolies.

The seven stock mentioned in the linked article:


Happy hunting as this is my first official watch list additions.  I'll keep this updated as I investigate each potential holding.

No comments:

Post a Comment